Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light And Darkness Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Results for efx94

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Musai
Admin
Admin
Musai

DC : 0

Test Results for efx94 Empty
PostSubject: Test Results for efx94   Test Results for efx94 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:26 pm

My Deck: Hopeless Dragon
Opponents Deck: Evil Hero

Outcome: 2-1 my favor

Play Style: Good
Ruling Knowledge: Good
Use of Cards: Great
Deck build: Okay
Attitude:Excellent

Comment:
You are a good duelist. you knew the best way to use your cards and to pack a punch. you were really nice during the match and did not show any bad attitude you asked how something happened when you didn't understand and that shows that your learning. you have the potential and ability to become a very good duelist but you should work on your deck. you used 60 cards so it was hard for you to get cards you needed in the first duel you got the cards you needed and you beat me but in the other two duels you got cards that really didn't contribute to you that much which let me win. try to put your deck down to about 40-44 cards and if you find that hard make it so it has a certain focus like summoning Evil Hero Malicious Fiend or some other focus.

From the above i put you in Ra Yellow 1/3 you have the potential to move on and to become one of the bests. keep trying and try to learn what works for you from every duel.
Back to top Go down
efx94
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
efx94

DC : 25

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for efx94   Test Results for efx94 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

ok its fine.
Back to top Go down
Musai
Admin
Admin
Musai

DC : 0

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for efx94   Test Results for efx94 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Rank awarded

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for efx94   Test Results for efx94 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Results for efx94
Page 1 of 1